Figure 4.1 My Account panel.
The 'User Profile' diamond icon, shown as
1 shows your phone status. A green icon means online and available, red means do not disturb and grey indicates that you are offline.
By clicking the profile name, a drop down list will give you access to the following functions:
- Viewing and editing your profile details.
- Changing the phone status between
Do Not Disturb
- Logging out from the web application.
Figure 4.2 My details window.
To edit your account details click on the
Profile option from the drop down list on your account name - see
2 in the 4.1 above. This will open a form, where you can update your account details:
- Edit user first name.
- Edit user last name.
- Edit email address of user - required for logging in to the system and gaining access to your voicemail.
- Optionally add your mobile number.
- In order to be able to modify the password, you will need to re-enter your current password here.
- Create and confirm the password that you will use to log into your user account.
- Click to submit changes.